Link ECU G4+ Storm Standalone
G4+ STORM ECU
If it is value for money you are after, the Storm is the ECU for you. The Storm offers most of the advanced G4+ tuning features, at an extremely competitive price.
The Storm has more inputs (digital, analogue and temp), as well as more outputs than the Atom and Monsoon. Its 8 Injector drives and 8 ignition drives allows sequential injection and direct spark on engines up to 8 cylinders.
If it is Traction control, e-throttle or Peak and Hold injection you are after, consider an Xtreme or Fury.
8 x Digital inputs
3 x temperature inputs
8 x Analog inputs
2 x Trigger Inputs
2 x Knock Inputs
8 x Injection drives
8 x Ignition drivers
8 x Auxiliary outputs*
+5V Sensor power supply
+8V Sensor power supply
*unused fuel and ignition drives can be used
as additional auxiliary outputs.
1 x CAN bus
1x USB tuning connection
Dimensions: 185mm(L) x 130mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
Mass: 660 grams
Advanced features not found on the Atom or Monsoon
- Built in trigger oscilloscope.
- Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
- Boost control can be open or closed loop with up to three switchable tables.
- Idle valve solenoid or stepper motor control.
- Rotary oil metering pump control.
- Most Motorsport features including full gear shift control, antilag and launch control
- Up to 4 fully variable closed loop VVT cams. (up from 2)
What’s in the box
Supplied with USB tuning cable and mounting bracket.
Requires “A” & “B” looms or “A” & “B” connector kits (not supplied).
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.