Contact Diff Lab
Use the contact form below to send Diff Lab a message, or send an Email to:
Phone: (07) 3077 6660 (Urgent enquiries only, 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri)
International Phone: +61 7 3077 6660 (9am - 5pm GMT+10 Mon-Fri)
For pricing, stock availability, discussions about your vehicle etc, you should use email as we can send links, product prices, quote freight costs etc. Some calls will go unanswered. This is normal and it means an important job is being assembled. Do not be alarmed. Send an email instead.
Units 3 & 4, 256-258 Musgrave Rd, Coopers Plains QLD 4108
The workshop is co-located with Rencal Motors. There is no manned retail store front for walk-in enquiries. Please call or email instead. Visits to the workshop are strictly by appointment only. All differentials must be couriered to the shop. Only regular trade customers may make deliveries. Do not call the Rencal Motors phone number for Diff Lab enquiries. The businesses are unrelated and they do not provide reception and message relaying services for Diff Lab.
Important: Differentials must be thoroughly drained and cleaned prior to delivery. You must not send dirty differentials containing oil via courier. This leads to businesses and persons being banned from using courier services, and cleaning charges of delivery trucks and depots. Uneconomical charges apply for cleaning and draining differentials.
Exchange differential procedure:
- Drain the old differential thoroughly while it is still installed in the vehicle.
- Remove the old differential, soak in degreaser and pressure wash.
- (Finned differentials only) Remove the rear cover and install onto new differential with Loctite grey or blue sealant.
- Install new differential and fill with Diff Lab's supplied or recommended oil (most units use 75W140 limited slip). Tighten both plugs to spec.
- Completely drain the old differential by placing it upside down, and spray inside with brake cleaner. Allow to dry.
- Place old differential into the box supplied, and strap to the pallet supplied. You must return the pallet or you will be charged to replace it.
- Return the old differential by TNT only, within 7 days. You can book in online without an account.
Procedure for sending your own differential:
- Drain your differential while still in the vehicle.
- Remove the differential.
- Soak in degreaser, and pressure wash, ensuring the under-side is cleaned also.
- Re-soak in degreaser, and pressure wash again.
- Dry differential and remove drain plug.
- Sit differnetial back so the remaining oil drains out.
- Re-fit drain plug and package in very strong, re-usable packaging.
- Send to Diff Lab by TNT (Do not use e-go or Couriers Please)
If you want Diff Lab to beat a price on a stocked item found elsewhere: